How to Attend :
- Traditionally yoga is done with bare feet; please respect this timeless practice while in our studio by removing your shoes and store them in the changing area.
- We appreciate you turning off your cell phones when you enter Barefoot Yoga Studio.
- Wear comfortable, breathable, clothing that allows for easy movement.
- We recommend that your clothing be form fitting in order for the teacher to better assess your posture and correct any misalignment while in a yoga pose.
- Be prepared to sweat!!
- We encourage everyone to purchase their own yoga mat for hygienic reason.
- If needed, mats are available for $2.00 per class.
- Do not eat 2 hours before class to ensure that you are practicing yoga on an empty stomach.
- If necessary you can drink a small amount of fruit juice before class.
- Make sure you are well hydrated before and after class.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or cologne due to the sensitivity some students may have to fragrances.
- Notify the teacher before class starts if you are pregnant, have any medical condition, or an injury that may affect your practice.
- If you arrive late to class please be respectful of the teacher and students by being quiet while entering the yoga room. Find a place to put your mat without interrupting the other students.
- 15 minutes after the beginning of class the yoga room door will be locked. Please arrive on time!
The following classes that are suitable for beginners, Seniors, people who recover from injury, or whoever wants to take the practice a little gentler:Beginners’ Basic on Saturday 11am Gentle Flow Yoga on Monday 4:30pm, 7:30pm, Tuesday 6pm, Wednesday 4:30pm Vin/Yin on Wednesday 7:30pm Restorative Yoga on Sunday 6pm Deep Slow Flow on Tuesday, Thursday 11am Warm Stretch on Thursday 7:30pm, Sunday 11am