Covid related protocol:
*Yolo County’s universal face-covering requirement in public settings and workplaces will end on February 15, 2022, aligning with the State.
*Face-covering is optional for fully vaccinated individuals for in-studio classes.
*If you are fully vaccinated and prefer to attend yoga classes without a mask, please present to our staff your vaccination documents before entering the studio.
* To provide a spacious environment for each student, classes sizes are limited, please make sure to pre-registered online. Spaces are first book first serve.
* Hands free check-in upon arrival at the studio, please tell our staff your name.
* Bring your own yoga mat and props (blocks, straps etc.) Studio provides mat for rent and props free to use.
* Studio air purifiers and fans will stay on during class for ventilation.
* Studio floor, all entry ways will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each class.
* Our team are dedicated to providing our yoga community a happy, healthy and safe space to practice, please stay home if you have symptoms of sickness.
*Thank you for helping to keep Barefoot a safe and healthy place to practice yoga!